Give your face a Spring tune-up. The calendar says it is now spring here in Northern Illinois. With the onset of April, comes a desire to do a little spring cleaning. What about a spring facial clean-up?
- Specialized clean – While do-it yourself products can provide a surface level clean, experts have the tools to get below the surface and really target problem areas. Additionally, these tools can help them create a customized facial treatment that will provide the optimal care for your specific needs.
- Deep down clean – Winter weather can wreak havoc on your skin. Clogged pores, blackheads and just the impact of dry cold temperatures can leave your face looking a bit weary. A facial help to alleviate these issues and help to provide a fresh and dewy complexion.
- Hydration – Water is an essential part of healthy skin. It does not matter if your complexion is dry or oily, water plays an important part in balancing the moisture level in your skin. A professional facial can help to restore this balance and provide intensive hydration.
- Glowing Skin – Healthy skin means glowing skin. The stress that daily life puts our skin through can slow down the circulation which can create a dull and lackluster complexion. A facial massage can help to boost the circulation in your skin and increase the blood flow. This also helps to remove toxins and release healthy nutrients that are trapped below the skin’s surface.
- Stress relief – A facial offers a time for relaxation and unwinding. It is an opportunity to focus solely on your needs and soothe away the stressors of the day. Gentle facial massage combine with neck and shoulder work can release tensions and help you to feel light and relaxed.
At Blue Sky Med Spa in McHenry, Illinois, we provide a variety of spa treatments to help our clients relax and unwind. Our facial treatments can include a combination of treatments to help alleviate trouble spots and give you a fresh look for spring.
For a limited time, Blue Sky Med Spa is offering a free facial with the purchase of 50 units of Botox (at $11.00 a unit) or one syringe of Juvederm at $575.00. Contact us today for more details or to book your treatment to give your face a Spring tune-up.